HOPEFULLY YOU WILL NOW BE REDIRECTED TO MY HOME PAGE ;0)

MEET ME OVER AT SHEILA'S SUPER DUPER CRAFTY CORNER HOME PAGE

If you are not re-directed please click on the attached link www.sheilassuperdupercraftycorner.blogspot.com

Wednesday 2 November 2011

I'M OFF TO THE N.E.C.!!!!

I went to the hobbycrafts show at the NEC two years ago with my daughter and it was AMAZING!  Last year we were all ready to go again but fate had other ideas - doh!  This year we are all ready for the off and barring acts of God, the tiddlers going down with something interesting and catching or taxi (Robin and Mark) malfunction, we shall be there - whoopeeeeeee.

I have a list an arm long for all the things I've been wanting to get and like visits to previous craft shows, it is going to take me a week to get over the backache caused by galloping overspend  ;0)  On one occasion I bought a bargain pack of 100 x 300gsm cardstock and then got a free pack thrown in. Have you any idea how much 200 sheets of card weighs - I  have......!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment